Sunday, July 24, 2005

ash still here...

hehe..yes i'm still here...and i know its been quite a while since i last updated my blog.i just managed to pull myself just now to sit and spend some time writing up a new post.
well here i am...;)

i guess i was wrong...i tought that once my music exams were over...i can just have all the time after 6pm for myself to sit n relax n watch tv at home...i tot i dont have to run back to klang everyday after work n practise till 10pm.
"HOW WRONG U ARE MR.PRAKASH"
sighh...right after the week after my exam...i've suddenly been given one stack of modules n reports to finish by my dear PM...
so since the week after my exam i'veen staying back at office till 9pm almost everyday to finish up all these work that my PM handed over to me now tat he's begining to like me soooo much.

aihh...so tat was last week..and then last sunday my music teacher informed me tat the india teacher wants to take extra classes with few of us...she wants to teach us some new songs and we'll be having to come to her place every night at 7.30pm...for the next whole week.

GOSHH..gimme a break!!..wats this???A CURSE?
when can i ever get back home after 6pm and just do my stuff?

so as fated...i've been going to klang AGAIN...after work for last whole week..till friday.
first i have to get stucked in the BLOODY KTM train...where u can hardly even move ur fingers..and the tat great train would always be right "NOT ON TIME"..grrr.. i guess tats KTM's speaciality....being DELAYED!!!for heavens sake...when would they ever do somthing to that!
and then i'll just hav 10 minutes to take a quick shower and rush back to my car to get to klang.
driving to klang at 7.00pm isnt really a brilliant idea...b'coz the roads would be so clear and u just can close ur eyes n drive.
yeaa..prakash...close ur eyes...u'll be in heaven the next time u open them.
"JAM...JAM...JAM...EVERYWHERE JAMM"
i just feel like strangling myself...to hav to be going thru all this...after work...after going thru a whole day with my PM who loves me soo much.

BE POSTIVE PRAKASH...BE POSITIVE...
heh..on the whole the classes went on quite well...learning from her makes the hair behind my neck stand.she could even play the instrument with her eyes closed...when i think i need another pair of eyes to just play the basic lines..i really felt so blank sometimes...and there's no running away if u dont get the line right.play play play...untill u get it!
haha..but nevertheless...i dont really regret taking up the classes...now tat i'm out of the jam..heh.besides the terrible back ache and finger pain i would get at the end of each class...it went quit okay.

now tat i'm free of all the classes n extra workload...i just hope next week i'll be able to hav my after-6pm time for myself...lets keep our fingers crossed eh...;)

by the way...i'm planning to write something on ladies behaviour..based on my observation last whole week...so watch out for my next post ya.....i'll try to get it up soon...;)

2 Comments:

Blogger BillyTong said...

Crap..U are not alone dude....I am also got bombard with 2 task with very tight date line! First one which must be completed by tomorrow. Next one is from big boss. Start right after i complete my first task assigned by my supervisor.Guess what I had rush myself even Sunday work @ home (coding) to 70% of it.(Now 85%) Today my supervisor want me to change this add this.....Wahhh Changing interface + introducing feature is easy...Coding is NOT!! Soo easy to talk change this and that....thank you so much, now I have to Re-code quite ammount of codes that I typed. Tonight no more free time! Tomorrow is D-DAY! :(

6:06 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

haha....thanks for making me feel better billy.now i know i'm not alone in suffering.arghhh....screw ur supervisor!ahhah..anyway..all the best..take it easy(i wish i could practise tat myself first!)..heh...

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home