Monday, June 27, 2005

finally....

well i've been really tied up with my classes last few weeks.and last saturday & sunday was my exams...phiewwwwww...finally its over...

well "wat" classes u should ask...
heh...well...i always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument...a traditional musical instrument. so i took up classes for this indian traditional instrument called "veena". its a string based instrument. i joined in march 2002..and suddenly last year my teacher said we'll be having examination this year and this examination would be conducted by a Music school principal from India.
i was like.."what????...for heaven's sake...i dont need anymore exams!!"
i took up music to help me relax........not give me more exams to study for!

so i had no choice...and for the exams we needed to master a few additional songs(all the songs we learn is in Sanskrit)within like 8 months...so there was even more pressure(this was going on even when i was doing my FYP).
and not only that...we would also hav a graduation+performance after the exam...hav to prepare for tat as well.

so since last month..we've been having practise every night at my teacher's place...i would have to rush after work to Klang every day.
last Sat n Sun was my theory n practical exam.

gosh the theory part..no need to ask...coz most of the words used are Sanskrit based...i think i messed up the words..and mixed up the song composers fathers name...dunno who's father is who now....oopss...i dun think the teacher is gonna be too pleased with me if i change their fathers..:(
... i cant even remember the composer's name properly...wat abt his father...and worst still.....i have to remember the composer's SONS names...!!

i crapped whatever i could...and worst still...we had to sit on the FLOOR and answer...thats the rules!
U ASKED FOR IT PRAKASH!
u wanted traditional huh?....nah hav it....its all for u.. my back like jam oredi..dunno how on earth i'm supposed to write...i cant even find 1 propoer position...
my back was aching like mad by the time i finished at 10pm(exam started at 7pm).
after exam...rushed back home for practise..coz next day had the practical one.

on sunday morning...my fingers were like bengkak...damn sleepy
and went to my teacher's place around 1.30pm...and waited for my turn.
its on a 1 to 1 basis.
so i waited...and waited...and waited...
my turn came at 8.30pm!
wow...so FAST!

goodness...i was like half dead oredi...sitting on the floor n waiting.
inside the room my hands were shivering...ahhaha...i dunno wat i played...
anyway its all over...the India teacher seemed to be satisfied...;)..i bodek her a bit here n there...

phiewwwww....after the exams...went back home and slept...and now i'm at work...and part of the rules again...we have to be vegetarian until the graduation is over...:(

this whole week hav to practise again for our graduation+performance at the hall.
this sat would be the final thing..and on sunday i'm gonna sleep for one whole day..seriously...i just need REST..tats all i'm asking for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home