Monday, June 13, 2005

just to say hello...

well yesterday i went for a function...and i met one of my Form 3 teacher there.
it was so good to see her again after so long...b'coz she was one of my favourite teacher in secondary school...she used to call me "Nambiar" in class!
haha...nevertheless it was unique...a selected few teachers who loved that "nambiar" word used to call me tat in class...

well at first when i saw her...ermmmm...i was a bit reluctant to go say hello...i just dunno y...i've got this phobia of not saying hello to people i've not seen for long time.
but its not that i'm trying to ignore them or pretend not to recognize them..its just that im kinda feeling worried maybe they don't recognize me.
...so i tried to prolong that moment by pretending doing something and saving the "saying hello" moment for later..since i'm busy(or so called busy...:P)...

hehe...so finally the moment came...i saw her outside and i decided to say hi...but then she was talking to someone...so i tot..i'll do it "later"(again)..since i didnt want to intterupt her...
...but then when i turned to walk ...suddenly i heard .."Prakash!"...(not nambiar this time...coz my dad was there)

...she called me...heh...and then started talking the usual topic...ask me how i am and when i graduated and stuffs..it was good to speak to her again.the memory of my secondary school seem to be coming back slowly...but then..towards the end..she said one thing...

"prakash u know...most of my ex-student who i taught...when they see me..they just pretend as if they dont see me..pretend to be doin somethin else..i mean how long would it take to just come n say hello?...its very sad to see that...they seem to forget who i am"

i said..."errmmmmm....yea...tats bad...tats rude actually......"
(look who's talking..i tot in my head)

i was really glad that i somehow managed to say hello to her.
i just can't imagine what she would hav thought of me if i just left the "later" thing to take control of me and i just left the place without saying hello.

that was really close...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home