Monday, July 30, 2007

she tagged me...

This is a tag by Pun (Jyrenze)

Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Ok, here are my random 8 facts:

1. I'm like Pun, its hard for me to sleep without my bolster or a similar substitute, i just need to put somethin in between my legs when i sleep.

2. I like to watch how someone does somethin, like sweeping the road, or eating their meal, or painting a wall.

3. I give the general impression of a very innocent n decent boy to those who dont know me, i just dunno y, many ppl will like watch wat they talk to me(make sure its free of rude words), it makes me feel wierd.

4. Recently many ppl have been asking me if im a foreigner, if whether im from India, I keep asking myself why suddenly I look like one.

5. I love currypuffs.

6. I just HATE rude people, i have 0% tolerance for them.

7. I admire people who like to express their talent (in a humble way).

8. I prefer solid food, in a sense tat they are not the soggy and slimey type.

:)

Now I tag....i tag...erm..i tag..i dunno who to tag adi ler..no one seems to b updating their blog!

lazyyy fellarss la!!OI go update la..!!
eng especially..suddenly his blog is hibernating..
n look at this pun..how long adi i'm seeing the mall adventure post..nothin else to write ar?
n there goes YS and Philip and..Billy..and...

dun let lazyness take over u people..get movin!get movin!


haha..dun come n kill me ar...:P

12 Comments:

Blogger Jyrenze said...

1. For me hugging it is fine, it doesnt hav to be in between my legs...now I wonder why Ash must have it that way..hmmmm....

2. They probably think you are a stalker

3. KOFF KOFF

4. Same here. Or they think I'm malay for some reason. It just happened again 2 weeks ago.

5&6. Me too

8.Hmm u dont like soggy n slimey food... then you dont like ice cream or fruits like mango? haha....

12:31 PM  
Blogger BillyTong said...

1) Pun, I believe there is something going on in his dream.

5) I love fried rice

6) Ash u are one of the A$$H*Le that everyone hate. <----I just being rude to u. Start hating me now :P

7)Agree, you can learn something from them too.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

Ash...You are amazing. When I saw your first fact, I already couldn't help snorting..."i just need to put somethin in between my legs when i sleep" -_- Isn't there a better way to put that?

Fact #3 Are you sure? :D I'm pretty sure Pun and I don't bother to..."watch" what we talk to you :D

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

Jyrenze: You aren't making his fact #1 any better HAHAHA!

9:26 AM  
Blogger ashes said...

wei dun think dirty dirty lar...i just explained it exactly like the way i feel it..i..i just need something to put my leg on..

u dirty minded people!!

jyrenze : haha..well soggy & slimey is like ladies finger (vege) or porridge..ice-cream & mango is not slimy ma..mebbe durian is a little softy softy type..but i can still eat abit lar.

billy : u want me to hate u ar??why lerr...:(

steff : i was being honest lar..tat thing came directly from my heart..i mean my mind..
wat can i do wit a pillow in between my legs lar..

2:18 PM  
Blogger BillyTong said...

"wei dun think dirty dirty lar...i just explained it exactly like the way i feel it..i..i just need something to put my leg on..
"

May be a hugging meat bag have a "better" experience.

PS: i'm making fun of ash :P

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

Anyway, ash already has "something in between his legs", don't you, Ash? :D

9:48 AM  
Blogger ashes said...

billy : haha..if it helps..i wouldnt mind tryin..

steff : sadly..i cant really put my legs on it..somethin bigger would be good..:D

4:48 PM  
Blogger Eng said...

sorry for hibernating... but looks like my hibernation is not gonna end anytime soon

and er... I like your last 2 post... keep it up

and I still want to know more about your job... hahaha

1:37 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

well eng...my comp is a software house.

at the moment we're just starting on a new project..im involved in the Analysis & Design stage at the moment..

daily going to our client's site to gather infor.
later will be starting on the coding n so on..
the complete cycle of a Software Development mate..

my boss is a geek by the way..he'll talk abt developing a module as if its like playing lego..
so we gotto expect all the unexpected technologies comin frm him..n crack our head on how to actually find the codes.

sigh..alot of homework to do mate..

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah... lucky u didnt tag me :) i m not hibernating. Its juz tat i m quite bz wif some more important things.

1. Same here ^-^
2. I love to do tat too n learn ppls skills
4. Some ppl think i m a Japanese
5. Same here
6. I hate ppl that use all their muscles on their body except the most important one

7:28 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

hey u r right mate..i totally agree wit point no 6..

well said..well said..haha

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home