Friday, July 27, 2007

:)...

"if i still see that "ash..now i want u to listen very carefully... " title again when i open your blog..i duno wat i'll do!!"
...Steffi

okok..i'm updating..im updating..i've been receiving death threats from steffi and pun to update my blog..i keep giving them excuses (but those were REAL excuses okay)...n now finally i managed to get some time to update it..hehe

well..i'll give one explanation for why i've been not updating.one word should explain it all..

LAZY

seriously..i have so many things that i want to write but seems like i always like to postpone things. i always find the tiniest excuse to give and not complete the task.i mean..things like my normal day to day activities i will execute it perfectly well.i dun like incomplete jobs actually.despite my continuous work and all..i will never skip my weekend music clases both on Sat and Sun.i fear that once i start skipping my routine activities, it will become a habit for me to do it again and again.so no matter wat..whatever i need to finish for my regular activities, i will make sure i do it.

but now..here comes activities which are not so important to me..such as blogging...or organizing files in my pc (which is now in a terrible state of mess)..or sending a "how are u..long time no see" email to an old fren.things like this will always have to wait..wait and wait until i really get the time to do it.

when is the time then?

u may ask...

haha..well i hav no idea myself.probably when u guys start pushing me like this..then i will do it..:P
i do have the time actually..i mean it doesnt really take very long to write a post.its just tat i always find excuses..:P
to be frank..i actually get so jealous when i see u guys updating your blogs.i just wish tat i will be as rajin as u are.i mean..i love blogging..i enjoy it..but im just not doing it!
seriously..i need to discipline myself abit..else..steff n pun can start taking the cane n chase me..:D

UPDATE ASH!!UPDATEEE NOWW!!!
( seriously guys..this is wat i've been getting this whole week tru MSN....poor me..:'( )

haha..ok anyway..now tat im updating.lets see wat updates i have..
hmm..i just started my new job in TPM.nice place..much much more smaller sized company compared to my previous one.but i guess there is more to learn here..my colleagues n boss are nice. I just feel like im back in APIIT and working on an assignment.the environment here is very much like tat..coz we hav fresh grads and young programmers here.so i hope that the working environment would be fun..;)

i cant really think of what to write actually..my mind is just blank.so i'll put up this post first..hehe..for the time being.
i'll try tp update again when i get the time to do it..:P

haha..nah..nah just kidding..i will write some something soon..really..i will!
(pun & steff : YEAH RIGHT!u LIAR!)

wei..dun b like tat lar..fren fren must trust lar..wat lar..dun talk behind my back lar..

7 Comments:

Blogger Jonquina said...

...very nice opening you have there. You know, if you are too lazy to think of what to write, just ANSWER the tag that we gave you! At least I won't be seeing the same title weeks after WEEKS.

Hehe, so now that you are back at TPM, did you bump into any of our lecturers?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jyrenze said...

Ash you need serious help man..hearing voices and all when no one is there...maybe its your guilty conscience for not updating so long, haha

11:00 AM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

I have not finished ranting...it's amazing how although you claim that you are lazy, you can come up with an entire post on WHY you haven't been blogging and on how Pun@Jyrenze have been nagging you. >.<

No, chasing you with the cane is not enough. The whip is a must...

11:06 AM  
Blogger ashes said...

aiyer..tis gal in the blog also tak puas hati..come back twice to hentam me..haha..:P

yea..i wanted to answer the tag..but but..u see...well...u knoww...hmmm....
ok i will do it now..:)

nah i didnt bump into any of them yet.i met some of our classmates though.

whip!i knew this word would come out somehow...i was tryin to avoid it by using "cane"..but it came out nevertheless..hahah

yea..pun..i should not log on to MSN.i'll stop hearing the voices..:P

luckily u guys nagged me la..at least i have somethin to write!

2:04 PM  
Blogger BillyTong said...

Ash there is a block button in MSN for u use, if you are kind enough to use it WISELY, then it will solve your "problems" :P

10:54 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

hahha.."kind"?
im so kinda..tats y i tak sampai hati block them lar..

3:02 PM  
Blogger Eng said...

actually, now I'm more interested in hearing about your job... maybe we should gather one day, and we can talk about it... hahaha

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home