Monday, March 13, 2006

perut pun dah besar..!!!

i was on my way back after work and as i got into the train i came face to face with a girl whom i instantly knew who she was. she was my secondary schoolmate..and she too recognized me at once even though we last met almost 5 years back (my my...i never knew 5 years passed since i last left school).
"hello Prakashh!!"
"hieeee..Syaa...(i just realized..i forgot her name)..errr...hie hie apa khabar??"

and so we chatted and chatted...since we didnt see each other for like so long there was just too much story to keep up with.asking about old frens and wat they're doin an all..hehe..well it was really kinda fun to tune ourselves back to those good old days when we were so much younger and innocent(yea rite) ...everything was good until.....until we reached this particular part of the conversation...

friend : "wahh..u pun nampak lain sekarang lah"

me : "hehe..yea..besar sikit.."

friend : "yeahh...perut pun dah BESAR!!"

me : (i dunno it was the power of tat statement or wat..my head quickly towards my tummy!!)

arghhh!!...i said besar sikit coz of course after like 5 years she cant expect me too look like a teenage kid!!but perut pun dah besar is definetely a bit of an overstatement!!
but as i looked down..my tummy did look big(but no sooo BESAR la)...and i was like..what the hell!!
i just saw it this morning...and it wasn't like this!

and thanks to her...after that i just couldnt pay any attention to watever she was saying..i kept glancing down at my tummy every few minutes just too see if it would be shrinking after a few minutes or somethin...but nooo...it didnt do any better...it looked all the same...:(
all i could do was wait to get back into the car and check out the sudden increase of tummy size.

and finally that moment arrived...i quickly rushed into the car and closed the door.

me : "do i have a big tummy??"

dad : "...you..whatt?"

i repeated my question and told my dad the whole conversation...he was laughing his head off..looking at the expression on my face...and ended it with...

dad : "go check it urself then.."

me : "right..drive a bit faster please"

dad : "HAHAHAHA...come off it!"

when i got back..i guess u guys can expect the first thing i would hav done.
i rushed into my room too check my tummy..hahaha..it really sounds like im overreacting..but i just dont know why..that statement really hit me hard on the head.
some kinda powerful impact in just those few words.

and finally..after all the checking ..i concluded...it was that bloody shirt i was wearing!
it was really too big for me..and with all those extras hanging here n there..and i've got tis habbit of wearing a white t-shirt inside sometimes (when my shirt material is a bit the silky type)..all these made me look like so huge especially at the region of my tummy coz after work half of my shirt was hanging out!
so the next day i wore a shirt tat was just nice for my size whith no extra t-shirt inside and checked the mirror a few times before leaving home just to ensure nothing looked exra big and was so hoping to meet my fren in the train....to make her see the real size of me...and in fact was even ready to lift the shirt up and ask her..oi!u panggil ini BESAR ka??..hahahha...just kiddin..just kiddin...:P
but i did wear a shirt with the right size though..just in case u see..haha



well..actually the reason why i got so tensed up after hearing that was because all sorts of wierd things was running in my mind...one example of it was..

"ohh myy..how many gals would have seen me and thought that i have a big tummy..!"

ahhahaha...lets just hope not many cute gals were on the train that day eh...:P

15 Comments:

Blogger YSLim said...

for most peoples who married, the guys usually turn up to have extra "spare tyre", hehe!

9:18 AM  
Blogger ashes said...

hahah..yea.tats rite ys.
i always notice tat too..i seriously hope i dun end up with one la..hehe

12:33 PM  
Blogger Eng said...

That's why we guys must always keep ourselves fit. So next time no more dinner session. All games session from now on... there's badminton, football, futsal, basketball, etc... the common ones where we all can play together.

2:09 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

yea..right u are mate..;)
how i wish we were stayin nearby eh..can go out for all these games often..hehe
by the way..eng hows ur gym sessions goin on?
must be looking very macho now adi lah wat with all the new muscles..haha..

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jyrenze said...

Lol ash, I was laughing in my office... I cant belive you were rushing home to look at your tummy la. You must really worry about getting fat! Btw, when did this happen anyway?

4:08 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

yeah..my dad tot i was a bit over reacting also..ahhahha...but somehow when a gal tells me tat i hav a big tummy was really embarrasing la pun..i couldnt think of anything else but to go n check it out..:P
it actually happened during my last week of work..haha..now onli managed to blog it.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

...what a coincidence. Both our latest post have something in common. WEIGHT problem. Except that yours was just an illusion, whereas mine is...

*if everyone wanna be safe, just shaddap and listen*

Anyhow, that was really funny. Yet, I can understand how you feel at that time. Worried like hell right? HAHA! Your dad must have been pretty shocked, when you asked him that first question. ROFLMAO!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Jyrenze said...

Well dont worry ash, u still cant beat our college OT lecturer in terms of tummy size, hahahaha

11:46 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

ahhahhaha..steff~!!
**shaddap n listen**
i cant stop laughing reading tat part...aiyoo..HAHAHAHHAHA
nola...u r not THAT overweight la..u r tall..so it looks kinda normal..;)

ohh yea pun..we shall never forget him..the one who onli answers questions asked by cute gals..hahha..i remember all of us talkin abt his tummy..body looks thin n all..but the belly..alamak!
so wasted..din jaga.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Eng said...

My gym seems ok... and no I don't have a macho body because I'm not into body building.

But at least I'm able to maintain my figure which is good enough for me.

8:43 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

yeah..its better to remain like how u are eng.
later no need to worry abt weight problem..

10:53 PM  
Blogger Eng said...

my only worries is that I'm too light... need to gain weight instead

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jonquina said...

Ash: But I remember our OT lecturer has a favourite boy...

Eng: Don't worry about your mass weight, as long as you are trim and healthy. We don't have tornado here to whisk you away...as of yet.

12:08 PM  
Blogger ashes said...

eng : ohh..yea i remember someone tellin me abt ur weight once in class..hahha..hey eng..its better to be small than big la. easier to jaga badan.

steff : yeah ler..aih aih..so unfair..special boy gets extension n all!
tat OT fellas always got somethin unbalanced abt him..
but since he din mess up with my marks..hehe..im not complainin much.

u know guys..speaking abt weight..i've seen loads of people who eat as much as they want but just wont gain weight..they still look the same as ever..how lucky!
here i am..eating a little bit extra..n i can see my tummy expanding..arghhh....

1:05 PM  
Blogger Eng said...

sounds like me...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home