Sunday, January 25, 2009

closing the book...

hi there everyone, long time no see ;)

well again, my opportunity to blog has been restricted due to the fact that my company has once again blocked all Blogging related websites. And because of that, i haven't got much opportunity to update my blog lately.

speaking about blogging, i thought that my main intention of blogging was to keep track of the special events that took place in my life..all those events would come in as a great nostalgic memory to me when i flip back those pages and read the entries someday..

but somehow..after i started blogging again few months ago after a long break, i realized that my blog contained more than just entries that depict my life happenings..
this blog seems to be a part of my life where i used to have alot of fun "chatting" with my fellow blogger mates..
and lately..due to our working commitments and lifestyle..things are no longer the same..

heh..everyone has moved on to another stage of their life and things are a bit different now..but none of us should be blamed for this. its just part of the ageing process i guess..everyone moves on to a new chapter..

so after starting to blog back again recently..i discovered that there's something missing in my entries..the "special fun" that i used to have here is no longer here...and in fact i feel that even my style of writing has changed..haha

its something like this..

if lets say now we all gather back again..and join APIIT or high school for our education..and we gather back the same group of friends and teachers and everything else..do u think it'll feel the same as it used to be back then?

haha..i dont think so kan..
everyone will be having new characteristics due to the change in their environment and lifestyle after few years..and we cant expect to feel the same old way again.

but i'm sure we'll still have fun..but i believe it'll be a new kinda fun..the one that suits our new character and personality..
and at the same time we still cherish the fun we had during our younger days and we surely wouldn't want to exchange that with something else.

so i think its the same here in the blogging world..i realize that when one day when i read back my entries, i not only want to remember the special moments in my life..but i also want to remember the fun i used to have with my fellow friends..and i dont want to alter that memory with the new chapter that we're going through..

definetely i have plans to record my life happenings..its something i still find very exciting to do..but maybe i'll do it somewhere else as i think its best to leave A Book of Ash the way it is..;)

don't worry..i will surely visit your blogs..especially Eng as he's the only one who's very consistent at updating since last time..great job mate..:)

and to the rest..hope to see you all again someday and hope we can have a new kinda fun...haha..

oh yea..wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year..

till we meet again...take care guys...;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Eng said...

it's kinda vague..
so are you closing the blog?
or not gonna blog anymore?
or just waiting till the next fun event comes along?

so how lar?!!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I changed a lot >_< I become even more investing mind, money minded, more materialistic & probably more selfish. :(


and...yes, i forgot my blog login. so I dont bother. It is a waste of time & money to blog.... wait.... nvm I just mentioned I changed. >_<

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jyrenze said...

Hey ash, I was just thinking of old times and checked your blog on a whim, and its updated! Can't forget the group msn chats we used to have a few years back, people would actually wonder if we got any work done at all! hahaha.... and the times we had to refrain from laughing or grinning too broadly at work while chatting !

HOpe you keep your blog updated time to time, I know you want to say the same back to me :p

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home